FamPay - Brand Manager (4-8 yrs)
About this Role :
With FamPay's mission being to become the most loved brand among the digital native young cohort of India, a Brand Manager at FamPay is the one-person hub that works closely with several teams - internal and external. You ensure that everything about FamPay resonates with the Brand's values and is manifested effectively across teams.
With teenagers being our primary target group, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the role requires you to be creative & unconventional with respect to your creatives & strategies.
Apply if you have prior experience in a similar role. At FamPay, we are creating a unique and one of it's kind brand for teenagers in India. It's not been targeted yet, so there's a huge room for being creative. Join us in building a brand that's loved by all teenagers in India.
On the Job :
- Setting up the brand bible for various products and audiences
- Making sure that the brand is consistent across various platforms
- Setting up brand guidelines to be followed for communication, social media, merchandise, product and other assets of the company
- Plan, lead and execute the projects required to boost our brand presence
- Collaborate with Creative Team, Growth Team & others for execution of projects
- Partner with creative agencies, research and media partners to create integrated marketing plans
- Taking up initiatives to position our brand
- Strategize, develop and execute marketing interventions at FamPay
- Develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of Mass marketing campaigns.
- 4 - 7 years total experience
- Worked with a B2C tech startup in Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Extremely empathetic towards understanding of the user groups: Teenagers and their parents
- Should be excited about building a brand for teenagers
- Up to date with recent trends and social media
- Good understanding of business dynamics in India
- Proactive personality and self-driven
- Takes ownership and has whatever it takes attitude
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about early stage start-ups