Director at Falconstar Investments
Views:104 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Falconstar Investments - Manager - Customer Service Operations (1-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Provide support in booking investment transactions related to Mutual Funds (MFs), Fixed Deposits (FDs), Bonds and other wealth management products.
2) Manage client communication in matters related to follow-on queries and complaints.
3) Act as point of contact once client relationship has been logged in and investment decisions have been taken in terms of products and allocations.
4) Take ownership for end-to-end process of deal booking to data retrieval to answer client queries.
5) Helping in preparation of quarterly account activity reports for client holding statements.
6) Handling customer complaints and queries regarding existing investments.
7) Assisting in preparation of promotion material for advertising or marketing new products or proposals.
8) Liaise with Company Director on important matters regarding overall company operations and general office management.
9) Proficiency in written, spoken and reading English. Ability to converse in Hindi, Gujarati.
Job Skills :
1) Experience in Wealth Management domain in process of Customer service and Business Operations working in a Bank or Investment firm.
2) Communication and Interpersonal skills in interaction with clients with follow-up calls and updates on pending issues.
3) Managing booking transactions using systems and processes in Financial services domain.
4) Proactive in maintaining office related rosters and contact lists related to business operations.
5) Proficiency in office IT related matters using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power-point, Emails).
6) Responsible and trustworthy to work under minimal supervision and instructions.
7) Mind-set of empathy, patience, detail oriented and hard-work towards Customer Service and and Operations .
Qualification : BA, BCom, MCom, MBA, PGD, oth
Age : 25-40 years