Director at Fairent.in
Views:94 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Fairent - Executive - Customer Care (0-3 yrs)
CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer interactive communication.
- Ability to resolve complex customer problems.
- Shows ability to work efficiently with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Has good communication & team management skills.
- Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails.
- Language Skills: English (if not mother tongue, fluent written and verbal).
- Responsible for customer satisfaction.
Good communication skills in spoken and written English
Qualification: Graduate or Above
- To enhance performance of the team to achieve set goals for leading performance indicators and to strive for improving customer satisfaction of the other team members on a continuous basis.
- Patient and empathetic: The ability to maintain calm under pressure .
- Good knowledge of the product or service.
- Computer literacy to type up reports, results and details of customer interaction (Proficiency is MS Office)
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability is a must.
WHY US ?
-Opportunity of enhancing the rental culture and customer satisfaction.
-Chance of having different client interaction's.
- We offer local renting and procurement across office furniture, appliances, home appliances, Air conditioners, IT devices etc. Renting for us is not simply supplying the items but our Company takes on the ownership for procuring/manufacturing, servicing the item during its lifetime.
- At Fairent- we offer bespoke furniture solutions to our clients, where customised furniture can be made at a clients request. We also offer security solutions, fire safety solutions, independent electric metering charging solutions etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.