Talent Partner at Facile Serv
Views:65 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Facile Serv - Senior Content Writer (4-8 yrs)
About Facile Serv :
- Facile Info-Serv Private Limited is a global brand founded in 2018.
- Headquartered in Pune, India and spread across the US, UK, Europe, Dubai, and the Philippines, its distinct digital IT offerings include a range of Enterprise Services to collaborate for a future-proof business.
- Facile is a digital transformation services company, helping enterprises navigate complex digital & operational challenges. Our innovative methodologies are both scalable and technology-agnostic, delivering customized solutions with measurable outcomes.
- Facile's host of services include Product Engineering, Application Services, ERP, Cloud, Mobility, QA & Testing, and Skilled Resource Services. Its clientele includes Fortune 500 companies, and their testimonies speak for the kind of work delivered.
- A Graduation degree with 3-6 years of experience in Tech/ Marketing Content Writing.
Key Deliverables :
1. Developing high-quality Technology oriented contents such as Articles, Blogs / Insights, Trending News, Whitepapers, Case Studies, Social media Contents, and Email marketing contents etc.
2. Researching and writing contents on industry-related topics (combining online sources, and studies etc.)
3. Develop content ideas, concepts and produce sufficient content for IT B2B domains.
4. Deliver content for IT solutions and services, mainly in the areas of IT monitoring: virtualization, cloud, network, application monitoring, Cyber-Security etc.
5. Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
1. Proven expertise in creating engaging content for the web and growing a social audience. Strong command over written & verbal English grammar.
2. Understanding of the different markets and how the tone differs in countries like the US, UK & Australia.
3. Proficiency in using MS Word, MS Excel, Google Drive, Grammarly, CopyScape, and other relevant tools.
4. Must have knowledge of SEO best practices and some experience with B2B Marketing is preferred.