Recruitment Specialist at Dashclicks India Pvt Ltd
Views:17 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Facebook Ads Specialist (4-8 yrs)
We are looking for a Facebook Ads Specialist, who will work to help scale social advertising efforts geared towards growing leads and social engagement on a day-to-day basis. This role is for someone who is able to find efficient growth via Facebook.
You thrive in building, maintaining and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance and results-oriented problem-solving. Ultimately, you should be able to handle FB Ads in boosting the brand's target for each campaign. The job description does not constitute a contract of employment and is subject to managerial discretion.
- Build and execute Facebook ads media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Understanding client's products/services and business goals to target to well-researched audiences- Run testing to determine the best-performing ads
- Generating leads and sales using Facebook Ads
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, and attribution.
- Setup and execution of successful lead generation, conversion and sales campaigns
- Continuous monitoring of results and improvement of ads
- Reporting of results of Facebook Campaigns
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- 4+ years of experience managing Facebook paid ad campaigns for multiple industries and geographical locations
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Should know how to set up Google Analytics and Facebook tracking pixels on the website
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to do some graphic design work
- Detailed-oriented and organized
- Enjoys learning new things
What do we bring to the table?
- Competitive base pay and benefits package with exciting growth plans.
- A chance to work with professionals across various areas of expertise on a product loved by 30,000+ marketing agencies worldwide.
- 8 hours a day & 5 days a week working structure.
- A chance to learn & grow in a fast-paced environment, driving transformational growth for our brand.
- Fully remote work offers you the chance to balance your professional and personal life.
Come join us on this journey, we're looking forward to talents like you.