Talent Acquisition Specialist at Fabhotels | Casa2 Stays Pvt. Ltd.
Views:594 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
FabHotels - Associate/Senior Associate - Channel Growth (0-2 yrs)
About us :
We are a brand of budget chains of Hotels in India dealing in 3-star properties. We are well funded, having total 35M$ of funding from top VCs like Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners. In around 3 years only we have expanded in more than 50 cities with 500+ hotels. We are based out of Gurgaon and your job location would be at Corporate Office Gurgaon. Conceptualized in 2014, we are full stack hotel chain as we are handling our operations and technology both in-house as Amazon and Uber do to meet high-quality demands.
Our core backend is running in Real Time for Pricing, booking, inventory control etc. through Algorithms. Our ops are fully tech-enabled from reception handling, hotel auditing to rooms check in and checkouts. We use technology to help improve the customer experience while at the same time reducing the cost to the company.
We at Fabhotels are looking for a fabulous data enthusiast who wants to start their career with a rocket ship ecosystem where they will get the opportunity to work with the revenue & pricing team and they will be responsible for the below activities.
Location: Head Office, Gurgaon
Years of Experience: 0-2 (Freshers can apply)
Key responsibilities :
1. Own and optimize P&L (RevPAR and contribution margin), for a given portfolio/region assigned.
2. Effectively manage inventory/rooms & develop the overall pricing strategy for the region.
3. Ensure effective pricing strategies are in place to reflect asset strength relative to the competition and specific market conditions.
4. Produce accurate forecast on a weekly/monthly basis.
5. Pro-actively identify and analyze peak days and shoulder days taking into consideration past performance as well as new industry trends.
6. Clearly communicate strategic vision and objectives to all Sales Team Leads on how to drive revenues and improve performance.
7. Proactively identify soft spot/need periods for RevPAR/CM management; work in cooperation with Sales / Marketing, as well as regional and corporate resources.
8. Provide revenue management strategic vision during pricing meetings / cluster-sync.
1. Good Pedigree Freshers with a vision of propelling things on their own.
2. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
3. Should understand the business and adaptive approach towards growth and challenging ecosystem.
Talent Acquisition Team