FabAlley - Manager - Retail Planning & Buying (4-8 yrs)
- To build a collection to suit the profile of the customers and constantly prepare an updated Current trend to update the Design team.
- Propose new concepts in the category.
- Decide the selling period of the new concepts.
- Continue to develop backup collection as replacements for non-performance articles.
Open To Buy :
- The Budget Planning for the new season as per Company indication.
- Prepare month wise buying plan.
- Present a plan to promote the collections, obtain approvals and develop within Stores Allocation team.
Sales Monitoring :
Stock Management :
- Constant reviewing the depth of the articles in stores.
- Eliminate the slow sellers and defective lines by interesting promotions and price reductions.
New Stores Opening :
- Work out the Merchandise Plan for the store.
- Provide special supplies for the store to ensure good business.
Market Research :
- Keeping track of the emerging trends and prices in the market.
- Prepare seasonal trend board, storyboard and paper collections.
- Analyzing the emerging buying habits.