Talent Acquisition Specialist at Fab Hotels
Views:88 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Fab Hotels - Executive/Senior Executive - Corporate Sales (1-4 yrs)
Brief about us -
Founded in 2014, FabHotels is a technology-driven budget hotel franchise brand. We currently operate 11000+ rooms across 550+ franchise hotels in 50+ major cities across India. We are headquartered in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR and have teams across multiple cities in India. FabHotels counts marquee investors such as Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners among its backers. Press coverage on us Mint and TOI . We are aiming to become Indias largest and most profitable hospitality brand in next 18-24 months.
Team at FabHotels comes from super diverse backgrounds strategy consulting to private equity to consumer internet to ex-entrepreneurs. We are young, relentless and hungry.
- Strong relationship skills with strong business-related knowledge.
- The ability and desire for a sales job with a confident and determined approach.
- To increase the sales for FabHotels by various methods.
- To maintain & build a relationship with b2b clients.
- Someone who owns sales numbers and is a local expert.
- Leverage market expertise and research to identify opportunities to proactively drive the conversation with travel agents
What are we looking at :
- Good Interpersonal and Negotiation skill.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills.
- May have good existing client relationships in the market.
- Please share your acknowledgement/ updated resume to take this ahead.
Benefits to apply :
- You will be on the payroll of a fast-growing company.
- The learning curve would be steep and ample growth opportunities. Every day would be a new challenge.
- Salary processed on time i.e 1st of every month.
- 360-degree exposure towards end to end activities
- Friendly work environment. Open door policy. Can approach seniors for any concerns.
- 5 days Working
- High ownership - You manager end to end