HR Head at Ezytek Clean Pvt.Ltd
Views:5 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Ezytek Clean - Manager - Sales (1-6 yrs)
- Ezytek Clean Pvt.Ltd Founded in 2012, with a vision to enhance the power of cleaning. Ezytek clean presents a complete range of cleaning solutions with a professional approach. We offer Pro-level cleaning solutions using our advanced equipment range to change the way of cleaning. Our team of young and energetic professionals is experienced in various aspects of cleaning business. They carry forward the vision of our organization. Our priority is to ensure that our clients achieve success. For that, we guide and communicate our clients during the whole buying and installation process to make sure we understand the requirements and give them the best possible solutions. We are among the leading exporters and manufacturers of eco-friendly, economical & trouble-free high-pressure pump, Automobile Cleaning Equipment etc.
- Ezytek Clean Pvt. Ltd brings advanced car wash solutions at the Competitive prices. We are known to deliver quality solutions within the promised timeline. Ezytek Clean Pvt. Ltd. operates with core ethics of integrity, client focus and innovation. With assistance of our skilled and experienced workforce, we design custom cleaning equipment matching the exact needs of our clients. Our products are easy to use, durable and economical than most products available in market. We specialize in production of cleaning equipment such as High-Pressure Car Washers, Automatic Car Washers, Scrubbers, Sweepers, Hot and Cold Car Washers, Vacuum Cleaners and accessories. We make sure that our response team is ready to step up in case our client needs us in case of emergencies.
Job Description :
Jobs Responsibilities :
- To find fresh sales opportunities through inbound calls, outbound cold calls, or email.
- In the Tele calling job, the individual needs to answer the queries of the customer by understanding their need and requirements.
- To route opportunities to the concerning department for further development and deal closure.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation
- Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information