Senior Recruiter at Ernst and Young LLP
Views:128 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
EY - Manager - Sales (11-16 yrs)
Areas of Responsibility/Key Tasks :
- Enhance the sales and revenue in the specified region.
- Develop & nurture a sales executive team
- Penetrate new markets and Industries
- Maintain effective external facing relationships to enhance the brand across the region while exhibiting good stake-holder management internally.
- Responsible for managing existing clients in the region
- Certification sales is mandatory.
- Able to travel.
Role Dimensions :
- Ensure that people, financial and customer service performance is delivered in line with budgets and key performance indicators
- Sales figure in the region
- Sales figure across different segments and service lines
- Sales from new clientele
- Ability to see the big picture and align for business unit goals
- Work in a team and collaborate across verticals to achieve results
- Minimum Graduate but with MBA in Marketing is preferred.
- Minimum 11 years' experience. Experience in the same industry will be preferred.
- Experience in the certification/assessment/Consulting industry having a background in collaborative selling
- Experience in selling to IT Industry, in addition to other industries.
- Strong influencing skills & teamwork
- Aspirational, persuasive and resilient
- High motivation for sales & growth
- Good market knowledge & business acumen
- Quality Audit experience will be an advantage
- Ability to understand the range of technical aspects of accreditation & audit processes.
- Understanding of the Product Assurance / Social Audits / F&B service offerings will be an advantage