Senior Executive at Extramarks
Views:35 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Extramarks - Trainer - B2B Vertical (1-4 yrs)
- Extramarks is leading the Education Technology sector in India by providing 360 education support to learners through new age digital education solutions. These solutions are used by schools in class room for imparting education and by students at home to make learning easy and effective. Keeping pace with globalization and technology in education, Extramarks empowers young learners to step in with the latest technology and have anytime-anywhere access to quality learning. In a very short period, Extramarks has become extremely popular among schools and students. More than 12000 schools use digital learning and technology solutions of Extramarks across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa.
Designation : Trainer - School Sales
Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Job Overview :
- Product trainers create sales pitch and perform informational presentations about various Ed-Tech products offered by Extramarks. They also perform client lifecycle management.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Planning a training schedule.
- Conducting thorough market research to understand the market, competitors etc.
- To conduct product demonstrations to client schools.
- Audience include management, Principals & teachers.
- To conduct trainings Inhouse to the sales team and in schools to the teachers for using the product.
- Preparation of sales pitch for presentation
- Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
- Support marketing team in developing sales and marketing strategies for profitability.
- Maintaining a record for the level of market readiness of executives.
- Maintaining a record for the level of adoption in school.
- Maintaining close contacts with Principals & staff of the school. Understanding their requirements & communicating it to HO.
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
- Pursuing the client for up sale.
- Ensuring client satisfaction from time to time.
- Work with business team to identify new customers and to retain existing customers.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic.
- Maintain complete documentations for all product related activities.
- Acting as a mediator between client schools & HO.
Requirements & Expectations :
- Ability to memorize details like product specifications.
- Quick learner & flexible to change.
- Articulate and able to perform demonstrations that engage and inspire.
- Deadline-driven, and willing to work after hours.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as great telephone etiquette.
- Extensive experience in academics, retail, sales, or customer service would be advantageous.
- Good technical knowledge, proficiency in MS Office.
- Adequate analytical skills & rational decision-making capacity.
- Must possess good problem-solving skills.
- Growth oriented and willingness to continuously learn & improve.