Senior Executive Talent Acquisition at Extramarks
Views:25 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Extramarks - Senior Executive - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high-volume customers to accomplish organic growth.
- Communicate company products and services via Calling and E-mail and build relationships to uncover prospect needs.
- Document and update CRM with daily activities as required.
- Achieve weekly and monthly goals.
- Be a self-starter and proactive; identify and act on opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure reporting and communications are frequent and bi-directional.
- Remain knowledgeable about all organization's products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Completing input numbers on daily basis and taking up revenue responsibility.
- To research and analyze the customer's requirements and present best solutions.
- Keep abreast with Extra marks latest offerings and best practices.
- Research key customer wants and needs