Senior HR - TA at Extramarks Education India Pvt Ltd
Views:9 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Extramarks - Executive - Campaign Management (3-6 yrs)
JD for Campaign Executive
- Responsible for the end-to-end management and execution of User Engagement, by leveraging owned channels via platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Moengage, etc.
- Plan customer communication
- Map user experience and help the larger team to execute user journeys. Work with Digital Marketing Manager on campaigns to acquire, engage and retain users via owned channels - Push Notifications, WhatsApp, Email, SMS.
- Analyze in-app engagement behaviour to create segments, use cases and plan communication.
- Coordinate and work on the campaign calendar schedule (owned channels).
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Product teams to manage their communication requirements.
- Liaise with creative agencies, internal content team for development of creative assets.
- Execute marketing campaigns
- Execute targeted, personalized, complex omnichannel journeys/workflows via automation tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Moengage, etc.
- Set up In-app event-based automations.
- Set up automations for transactional communication.
- Run promotional campaigns for product launches, discounts etc.
- Run ad-hoc campaigns basis the requirement.
- Coordinate with CRM, Tech and Product teams to ensure all backend requirements are in place for successful execution of campaigns.
- Work closely with vendors such as SFMC, Moengage, etc. to implement campaigns.
- Measuring performance of campaigns
- Create reports to highlight the performance of campaigns basis the objective.
- Analyse and improve performance of campaigns by optimizing content and channel performance : Push Notifications, WhatsApp, SMS, Email.
- Generate data-driven hypothesis that inform strategies to improve journeys and campaigns.
- Track the health of channels in terms of deliverability. Ensure domain reputation of Email and WhatsApp account is maintained.
- Experiment, document and share learning basis campaign performance.
Additional skills - SFMC specific :
- Setting up basic infrastructure in Salesforce Marketing Cloud: Data Extensions, Queries, Triggered Send Definitions, and Microsites
- Experience with advanced concepts in Marketing Cloud such as Managing Deliverability, IP Warmups, Throttling and Reputation Management, etc.
- Manage set-up and configuration of data-driven campaigns ensuring deliverability
- Oversee campaigns from creation to analysis and reporting
Preferred Qualifications :
- Graduation with 3+ years of work ex or MBA with 1+ years of work ex.
- Strong project management skills with experience building, executing, and scaling marketing campaigns.
- Functional expertise of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Knowledge of tools like Moengage, App Annie, Appsflyer is a plus
- Knowledge of Push Notification, WhatsApp, Email, and SMS best practices and compliance.