Express Stores - Key Account Manager (2-4 yrs)
About Express Stores :
Express Stores is an omnichannel startup (online and offline) startup by IIT Delhi, BITS Pilani grads. It is a platform for grocery stores to find trusted business solutions including supply, inventory management, and customer relationship management tools. We aim to build a chain of 7/11 stores for India. Express Stores will be the go-to self enable a platform for millions of Kirana stores in India to empower them with more business and empower millions of customers to find the right products in a location nearest to their home with the best quality products prices.
The founders have worked at UrbanClap, Jabong, Flyrobe, Wadi.com in India, Dubai, and Southeast Asian Markets. You can read more about the founders at Apoorv Jain, Kartik Gupta. We are a young, passionate team working on a tough but huge opportunity in India. We believe there is immense value (akin to serendipity) in giving customers the same value of Supermarkets in their neighborhood stores by making them larger, better, cleaner, and cheaper. We are backed by some of the best investors in this country, who share this vision with us.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver at heart who thrives in a team environment. You will help manage and oversee relationships with new and existing partners through high-touch networking, lead generation, and market research.
We are looking for rockstars who want to experience the true spirit of Startup culture and work in various profiles along the path. If you want to be a part of the super energetic and young hustlers along with great learning and growth, you are the person we are looking for.
About the role:
The ideal candidate should be a problem solver and able to coordinate well with other key stakeholders. You will help manage and oversee relationships with new partners through high-touch networking, problem-solving their issues, and help them in increasing their sales.
Key responsibility :
1. Complete ownership accounts and responsible for the resolution of all issues and facilitate them in improving sales.
2. Identifying issues for improvement of Partner satisfaction and coordinating with multiple stakeholders for resolution.
3. Streamlining internal process.
4. Developing and executing plans for improving sales of Partner accounts.
1. Graduate from Good college background
2. 2-3 years of experience preferably in a Start-up as Key account manager or in Business development profile.
3. Good Communication skills
4. Good analytical skills