Express Stores - Catalog Management Professional (2-4 yrs)
- Research online and write persuasive sales copy about each item.
- Take clear and accurate photographs of items, in such detail and number to provide the potential customer with enough information about the item's appearance, condition, size, color, shape, composition, brand, model, size, and other descriptive detail.
- Using the internet, published guidelines and consultation with internal teams, collect potential products to be placed online for sale, determining information such as the type and function of the item, market price, selling price, brand, product name, bar code, and other details in order to make an updated entire on our website/app.
- Regularly update pricing and inventory of products on our website/app.
- Respond to customer service inquiries on availability and pricing of products through email, chat, or phone and follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.