Senior Manager Human Resources at Exponentia.ai
Views:472 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Exponentia.ai - Associate Director/Senior Manager - Marketing (7-12 yrs)
Associate Director/Senior Manager - Marketing | Engagely (7+ years exp.) - Mumbai
We are looking for a rock-star candidate to lead the marketing team at Engagely. You will be responsible for driving product growth and customer acquisition at Engagely, hence we expect the candidate to be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with a data and number driven approach. Our ideal candidate is passionate not only about developing and supporting global go-to-market plans but also about creating innovative marketing campaigns that generate leads and delivering tools that enable sales to convert opportunities. The role requires a self-starter and innovative marketer who is tech-savvy and can seamlessly blend the traditional and new-age marketing channels to always have the right marketing strategy for Exponentia's game-changing products.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conceptualize and execute go-to-market strategy, generate demand, enable sales team, create metrics, measure them and scale the product. In short own the growth of the product.
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis - Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market. Understand how the product is used by our customers.
- Demand generation - Develop the strategy for and manage the marketing programs (Inbound and Outbound) that drive awareness and organic demand.
- Product releases - Assist with the product roadmap, plan and lead go-to-market activities and create strategies for feature discovery
- Product messaging and positioning - Develop and communicate product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates Engagely in the market
- Planning and organizing webinars and online/offline product demonstration to push leads into the pipeline
- Managing the process of creating thought leadership content pieces like white papers, case studies,blogs, research reports, testimonials and other content collaterals for web-basedmarketing.
- Ensuring regular media coverage through PR programs, customer interviews, customer wins, etc
- Work with sales to understand the sales cycle such as buyer personas, sales motions, and adoption barriers.
- Work with a cross-functional team to streamline the sales cycle.
- Support the broader field marketing, Integrated Marketing, and Comm team to ensure messaging and content adoption across multiple marketing & GTM channels and programs
What to bring:
- MBA (Tier-1) with relevant experience in Saas products marketing (7+ years of exp.)
- Strategic, creative and analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to simplify complex concepts and articulate uniquely differentiated value propositions to both technical and business audiences
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get thejob done
- Effective organizational, analytical, and written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of working on AI SaaS products will be a plus
About Exponentia.ai: Exponentia.ai is an AI tech organization with presence across India, Singapore, Middle East, and the UK. We are an innovative and disruptive organization, working on cutting edge technology to help our clients transform into the enterprises of the future. We provide artificial intelligence-based products/platforms capable of automated cognitive decision making to improve productivity, quality, and economics of the underlying business processes. Currently, we are transforming ourselves and rapidly expanding our business.
About Engagely: Engagely is an artificial intelligence based conversational product (SaaS) by Exponentia. Our core engine uses NLP and machine intelligence to deliver intelligent conversations. We help organizations create virtual assistants, bringing in automation and insightful customer engagement.