Human Resource Manager at Expertrons
Views:212 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Expertrons - Team Lead/Assistant Manager - Sales (2-10 yrs)
Expertrons is an initiative by experienced professionals turned entrepreneurs (IITB alum) having built a few of India's largest companies across multiple domains. This will be an opportunity to directly work with the founders.
What we are looking for: An entrepreneurial, thoughtful and positive mindset/approach to solving large problems, capable of adapting to changing market conditions, willing to join a growing startup, a rational and no-nonsense approach and practical thought process.
APP Link bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video https://bit.ly/dmoex
Expertrons is World's first AI video bot-assisted platform to help professionals with their interview preparation & getting hired through referrals. Experts get a lifetime earning opportunity via one-on-one paid consultations.
Job Description :
- This role is meant only for those who are willing to stretch and can survive in a high pressure 6 day working sales team.
- The primary responsibility of the candidate is to ensure generation of target revenues by managing a 5-10 member sales team.
- The employee will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India
- Candidates with sales management background or those from test prep industry shall be preferred.
- Sales experience with the target group of 21-25 year olds is an added bonus.
Responsibilities Include :
- Recruit, train and manage a team of salespeople for the assigned geographical territory
- Plan sales approach, pitch, and work closely with the team to achieve the target revenue.
- Counsel and motivate students (individually or group) to pursue higher education.
- Generate MIS reports on incoming leads, revenue generated and performance of each sales associate in the team; capture all relevant data points in the process.
- Handle the recruitment process for the team
- Manage marketing campaigns and ad content
- Forecast sales targets and target achievement by the team. Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
Profile Requirements :
- The preferred candidate will possess the following skillset:
- Bachelor/ Master degree is required. (A degree in marketing/ sales/ engineering is strongly preferred).
- 2-5 years of related work experience in sales/ marketing/ business development, developing proposals and sales-pitch documents
- Experience in the education sector is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and manage effectively as a member of a team with all levels of employees.
- Must have high-level organizational and planning skills to develop, prioritize and execute tasks and assignments.
- Membership in Public speaking forums like Toastmaster and Debate clubs will be given special weightage
- Must be savvy with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), CRM tools and Google applications.
Who can Apply :
1. Are available for full time in office (Work from Office is Mandate, Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Have relevant skills and interests
3. Have a personal laptop
Salary - 1.5 lac to 12 lac per annum (No bar for Rockstar Candidates)
Other Rewards :
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow X to 10X in 3 Yrs
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will! Be a part of our growing team. So, if you have any expertise, skills, quirks that you think you can add to Expertrons then apply with us here !!!