Expertrons - Head - Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Expertrons is an initiative by experienced professionals turned entrepreneurs (IITB alum) having built a few of India's largest companies across multiple domains. This will be an opportunity to directly work with the founders. What we are looking for: An entrepreneurial, thoughtful and positive mindset/approach to solving large problems, capable of adapting to changing market conditions, willing to join a growing startup, a rational and no-nonsense approach and practical thought process.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1) Deliver volume, quality, TAT & cost outcomes (in accordance with quarterly OKRs) for paid user acquisition (i.e. advertising) within India.
2) Stay ahead of the curve by tracking metrics, analyzing data, identifying emergent trends, researching competitive activity & presenting insights.
3) Continuously improve & help make Expertron's Marketing team a centre of excellence by aggressively adopting automation and dashboarding.
Who can Apply :
1) 2-4 years paid acquisition experience for consumer brands in India, especially UAC.
2) Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
3) Strong natural curiosity problem-solving abilities, statistical foundations, research skills, growth mindset, and high work ethic.