Expert - Search Engine Optimization (5-8 yrs)
Job Profile : Search Engine Optimisation Expert
Job Summary :
Responsible for improving a company's organic search results on different keywords. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs PPC campaigns, and attempts to improve the clients' sites' rankings in major search engines.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Do the Site SEO audit and identify the area of improvement.
- Do the technical SEO audit of a website.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Prepare a strategy for getting keywords in top ranking.
- Improve company's organic search result.
- Create advanced SEO strategies
- Competitor analysis
- Run PPC campaigns
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Track report and analyze website analytics.
- Research and analyze competitors- SEO strategies.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Professional competencies :
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Professional Qualifications :
- Any Graduate (Regular/ full-time course)
- Technically sound
- Excellent writing and communication skill
- Experience:5+ Years
- Salary Rs.5LPA to 7LPA