Founder at Serving Skill
Views:29 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Expert - Amazon Marketing Services - Marketing (4-9 yrs)
Looking for an Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) expert proficient on Amazon's pay-per-click (PPC) platform.
End to end ownership of conceptualizing, executing and continually improving our advertising campaigns, utilizing Amazon's PPC and keyword bidding advertising platforms (SPA/HSA/PDA).
You will develop advanced optimization content and partner with product teams to define the optimization strategy and plan for new feature releases. The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills to measure channel effectiveness and synthesize data into actionable changes, and excellent written communication skills to craft the right message to the right audience segment. You'll test what works and quickly scale.
Job Responsibilities :
- End to End Optimization on brands account to drive more conversions while maintaining Low ACOS
- Training new team members.
- Plan, create, and manage Amazon PPC campaigns on a daily basis. Defined Competitor research and created campaigns like Sponsored Ads, Sponsored brand Ads and Sponsored Display Ads. campaigns creations, management and optimization.
- Setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns manage overall PPC in amazon advertising.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain a better ROI.
- Manage the tracking of results through platforms, GA, UTM's.
- Expert in keyword research tools like helium 10, jungle scout, Google Ads, keywordtool.io, etc.
- Competitor's audit and niche review. Audit and competitive analysis.
- Product market fit ASIN efficiency review.
- Get first consumers reviews; run deals and coupons; automation and scaling.
- Dashboarding to track ACOS, BSR, sales, other metrics.
- Testing and launching new products on Amazon. Create inner traffic sources.
- Prepare the keyword ranking and make them into index with the category.
- Campaigns Creation based on Keywords, ASINs, Interest & Category based.
- Products listed on Seller Central using keywords and other required fields.
- Similarly working on all other Channels.
- Analyse the performance of the keywords and optimizing by adding negative keywords to the campaigns.
- Managing Vendor Central, Amazon Marketing Services, Seller central Account and Amazon advertising console.
- Creating monthly sales report campaign and portfolio wise, search term report
Additional Information :
Job Requirement :
- Periodic Reporting-highlighting, progress, comparisons and measurement numbers
- Should be able to handle stretched deadlines.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
- Advanced communication skills
Required Qualification :
Graduation - Any Graduate
In Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Note: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field