Talent Acquisition Specialist at Exotel
Views:39 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Exotel - Intern - Customer Happiness (0-1 yrs)
Customer Happiness Intern
About the Role :
Customer Happiness at Exotel is different. The goal is not just to deliver help to our customers, but to deliver happiness. It's not the same questions over and over again, and often involves researching/understanding the business side of how companies use our platform to build their communication applications and help accordingly.
Providing time-sensitive help to meet the customer's needs during each interaction is of utmost importance.
About us :
Exotel is one of Southeast Asia's largest cloud telephony companies. Our aim is to change the way enterprises look at customer communication. We build the best in class communication products that power the companies of today and tomorrow. Our technology enables customer communication for our clients such as Uber, Ola, Go-Jek, Redbus, Flipkart, Quikr, Practo,Lazada, Redmart, to name a few.
We are a young company with humble beginnings in 2011 that grew from a 3 member team to 150+ employees in 2018. Our technology has connected 85 million people, powered 1.2 billion customer calls, powered 3.2 billion voice API calls, 3.2 billion business SMS powered. Read our 2018 growth story here.
What we are looking for?
- You're empathetic to customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You listen and understand well.
- Your job is to make the customer feel empowered and happy after each interaction.
- You love solving problems and have the ability to provide solutions to technical problems that customers face. You never give up when you don't know the answer right away.
- You have dual qualities of time management, patience and ability to speak to customers with confidence and conviction.
- You write well. You know exactly what word or punctuation to use based on the context.
As we are an API driven company, you either know how applications are built using APIs or have a keen interest to learn.
What will you do?
- You'll be our Product Champ. Providing solutions to different problems of clients by taking the help of different internal tools and stakeholders.
- You'll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of Exotel.
- Ensure that all the related notes/ call comments are properly documented and suitable information is provided to clients.
- Maintain our knowledge base, site. write, edit and help create content whenever necessary.
- We work 18- 7, considering we now are expanding geographically. We expect you to be comfortable working in rotational shifts (you- ll be working from home during nights and over weekends, though)
- You will also be involved in Customer experience projects across the organisation.
What's in for you ?
- Internship Certificate on completion of internship with potential to convert to a full time job offer
- You get to communicate with the movers and shakers of india's start-up ecosystem
- You get to work with a fun crowd
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, fruits and junk food
- Working 5 days a week