Talent Acquisition Specialist at Exotel
Views:21 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Exotel - Inside Sales Role (1-3 yrs)
Inside Sales Engineer works with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. At Exotel, clients come from all walks of life, from Cab companies to tech-driven startups, to FMCG companies and kickboxing masters. As a Sales Engineer, you would be interacting with clients during pre-sales and sales, understanding their requirements, and providing solutions from the strong features of the product. Here is a crux of what you will do:
1. Achieve sales targets and increase sales volume by implementing business strategies to expand existing markets.
2. Prepare customer proposals and quotations, negotiate pricing and contract terms to meet both customer and company needs.
3. Understand customer requirements, design and provide sound solutions that satisfy their requirements and expectations.
4. Monitor and collect all technical information and design an appropriate workflow for customers.
5. Create, maintain and update the database of customers with complete information by Recording call history and customer response in detail.