Talent Acquisition Specialist at Exotel
Views:48 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Exotel - Content Marketer (3-7 yrs)
About us :
- Exotel is one of Asia's largest cloud communication platforms. Our aim is to change the way enterprises look at customer communication. We build the best in class communication products that power the companies of today and tomorrow. Our technology enables customer communication for our clients such as Ola, Go-Jek, ICICI, IDFC, Redbus, Flipkart, Quikr, Practo, Lazada, etc. to name a few. We are a 10-year-old company with humble beginnings. We started as a 3 member team. Currently, we are a 180 member team catering to over 4500+ customers across the globe. Our technology has connected over 450 million people across the world and powered over 15 billion conversations.
- Content is an integral part of marketing at Exotel. We are looking for a sensible data-driven content marketer to join our growing marketing team. You are our ideal hire if you understand the role of content in growth marketing and sales enablement. You will work with our customer facing teams to come up with content that helps us attract, convert and retain the right customers for Exotel.
- Work closely with the account based marketing and sales functions to help them with sales enablement content.
- Manage content creation for marketing events, webinars, etc.
- Prepare personalized high-touch, account specific content campaigns to deliver the right messages at the right time.
- Benchmark and iterate based on content performance.
- Track and analyse the enterprise marketing team's outreach messaging
- Create relevant and compelling end-to-end content for emails communications related to outbound marketing and nurture campaigns to help educate and convert prospects.
- Create and stick to a content calendar in tandem with our marketing plans.
- Support the digital marketing team by writing ad copies for all paid campaign platforms with the objective of improving ad copy quality score and thereby leading to more qualified lead conversions.
- Excellent writing skills
- 3-5 years experience as a content marketer (preferably with the responsibilities mentioned above)
- A good understanding of SEO & SEM
- Understanding of marketing automation platform like Hubspot, Pardot or User.com is a plus
- Familiarity with marketing in startups or SAAS businesses
We promise you :
- A driven, fun and diverse team to work with and learn from
- Flexible working style
- Freedom to experiment
- Ability to grow with a very fast growing company
- A supportive and inclusive atmosphere