Talent Acquisition Specialist at Exotel
Views:636 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Exotel - Community Manager - Startup (2-3 yrs)
About the Role :
Exotel has a small and powerful marketing team that focuses on driving growth at Exotel. The startup community manager's focus will be to build a community of customers and influencers amongst early-stage startups in India and Southeast Asia.
We are looking for someone who understands the journey of a startup and is enthusiastic about taking the Exotel story to that community by increasing our user base. The ideal candidate also has experience with marketing and brand building.
About Us :
Exotel is one of Southeast Asia's largest cloud telephony company. Our aim is to change the way enterprises look at customer communication. We build the best in class communication products that power the companies of today and tomorrow. Our technology enables customer communication for our clients such as Uber, Ola, Go-Jek, Redbus, Flipkart, Quikr, Practo, Lazada, Redmart, to name a few.
We are a young company with humble beginnings in 2011 that grew from a 3 member team to 150+ employees in 2018. Our technology has connected 85 million people, powered 1.2 billion customer calls, powered 3.2 billion voice API calls, 3.2 billion business SMS powered. Read our 2018 growth story here.
What you will be doing ?
A lot of the companies we work with today have been with us since day 1. We grew as they grew. You will play an important role in making this happen.
Some of the things you will be working on :
- Working on promoting our plans to support early-stage startups. Engage with -inbound leads and also reach out to promising startups in Exotel's target segment.
- Improve the Exotel brand amongst the growing startup community by engaging with our startup partners and coming up with the best startup program in Southeast Asia.
- Partner with accelerators, incubators, coworking spaces, etc. Working on onboarding new partners, startup packs, talking to leads incoming via website, channels.
- Come up with programs to keep our startup partners engaged.
- Give demos, get startups set up and ensure that they get the most of our product.
- Analyze how these accounts are being used and help optimize our plans for startups.
What we are looking for ?
- Have 2-3 years of experience in B2B demand generation or community management
- Are a startup enthusiast and understand the community well
- Have a keen interest in brand building
- Believe in data-driven decision making
- Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, CRM, marketing automation, etc.
- Have good written and oral communication skills
- Are interested in building and nurturing a community of growing startups