HR Executive at Exide Life Insurance
Views:139 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Exide Life Insurance - Agency Development Manager (2-10 yrs)
SUMMARY : Lead front line sales of the company's products and services, responsible for team handling and building advisor capacity in the branch, ensuring training requirements for all advisors are being met, achieving monthly, quarterly and annual business targets with the support of the team and individual performance.
CORE FUNCTIONS/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The incumbent is responsible to recruit, retain, manage, lead a team of advisors.
- Act as a mentor, coach and be a trainer for the team to drive business/sales targets.
- Generate sales leads through the agency by upselling and cross-selling of product mix.
- Needs to build his/her own advisor strength and attend field calls to generate sales leads.
- Agency development through recruitment and social networking skills.
- Minimum 85% of persistence in leads generated.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & COMPETENCIES :
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to mentor team of advisors.
- Applicant must be excellent at selling skills and social networking skills.
- Applicant should be well conversant in the local language and should have excellent communication skills.
THRESHOLD CRITERIA : Applicant must have stayed in the same location/vicinity for more than 2 years.
Educational Qualification : Any graduation
- 2 Years of Sales experience
SALARY : 2.5 Lac to 3.50 Lac - Per Annum (Decent hike based on last CTC)
AGE : 25-38 Years
Call : 9873321719