Senior Manager - HR at Exhibitions India Group
Views:85 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Exhibitions India Group - Manager - Travel Services (6-10 yrs)
Manager Travel Services
Role Overview :
- This is an exciting opportunity to lead the MICE segment of the business.
- We are looking for a candidate with strong travel background, and in-depth product knowledge; someone who's a self-starter with a creative bent.
Key Result Areas :
- Aggressive selling of MICE services to clients
- Devising strategies and techniques necessary for increasing revenue.
- Meeting sales targets through effective planning and budgeting
- Developing new verticals
- Team management
Technical Skills & Qualifications :
- Graduation or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in travel services
- Good communications skills
- Strong Business Development & Networking skills
- Market Research & the ability to self-motivate
- Basic Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
5 days working : Monday to Friday
Role type : Full-time/regular/Permanent
Job Type : Work from office, regular office hours.
- Flexi work hours
Location : Okhla phase III (nearest Metro station - Okhla NSIC - Purple line) 10 mins distance from there.
Selection process : Selection process requires the candidate/s to come to the HO in Delhi for the interview.
- Association with a brand with nearly 4 decades of roots.
- Preference will be given to the immediate joiner
Compensation : Per the industry standards
About EIG :
- Established in 1987, the Exhibitions India Group (EIG) is a leading trade promotion organization that acts as an interface between government, industry, media, academia, etc. The Group creates opportunities for trade promotion, networking, encouraging investments, joint ventures and technology transfers through the platform of international exhibitions and conferences.
- EIG has organized over 100 international trade shows since inception, including the creation of some of the longest running and most impactful exhibitions in India. EIG also represents 100+ exhibitions worldwide in various industry segments, and facilitates Indian Exporters to participate in overseas exhibitions.