Senior Manager - HR at Exhibitions India Group
Views:43 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Exhibitions India Group - Manager - Sales & Marketing (4-8 yrs)
Exhibition Sales & Marketing Manager
Role Overview :
- We are looking for a candidate with a strong Sales & Marketing background, and someone who's a self-starter with a creative bent. Experience in the fields of Technology B2B exhibitions space & sponsorship sales will be a plus.
Key Result Areas :
- Take the lead for revenue generation
- Achieve set targets in the exhibition sales plan
- Identify key players and forge relationships across the industry
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry in order to drive the direction of the exhibition and
- Ensure that no opportunity goes untapped or proactively pursued
- Develop an annual sales strategy, taking into account market trends and the business environment and review this regularly
- Undertake relevant sales and marketing activities in order to achieve sales targets
- Generate revenue through space and sponsorship sales
- Research and guide the organization on client relationships and changing trends in the industry
- Identify opportunities and generate new business from a variety of large multi-nationals, MSMEs and startups to ensure a diverse mix of exhibitors at the expos
- Follow up on any leads and general enquiries, dealing with them in a timely and efficient manner
- Proactively call potential customers and conduct regular, structured follow-ups
- Attend exhibitions, meetings and other events nationally and internationally, as required
Technical Skills & Qualifications :
- B.A./B.Sc., or equivalent working experience
- 4+ years of experience in Exhibition Space/Sponsorship Selling
- Strong Business Development & Networking skills
- Lead Generation & Strong follow up
- Experience in the infrastructure & smart cities sectors will be preferred.
- Market Research
- Basic Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
Soft Skills :
- Agile & Adaptable individual
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work autonomously, employ initiative to find solutions, prioritize, exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- the ability to self-motivate
- 5 days working : Monday to Friday
- Role type : Full time/regular/Permanent
- Job Type : Work from office, regular office hours.
- Flexi work hours
- Location : Okhla phase III (nearest Metro station - Okhla NSIC - Purple line) 10 mins distance from there.
- Selection process : Selection process requires the candidate/s to come to the HO in Delhi for the interview.
- Association with a brand with nearly 4 decades of roots.
- Preference will be given to the immediate joiner
- Compensation : Per the industry standards
About EIG :
- Established in 1987, the Exhibitions India Group (EIG) is a leading trade promotion organization that acts as an interface between government, industry, media, academia, etc. The Group creates opportunities for trade promotion, networking, encouraging investments, joint ventures and technology transfers through the platform of international exhibitions and conferences.
- EIG has organized over 100 international trade shows since inception, including the creation of some of the longest running and most impactful exhibitions in India. Today, EIG organizes the largest technology and infrastructure expo in the country Convergence India (including Internet of Things, Mobile India, Embedded Tech, Fintech & Digital Gaming) and Smart Cities India (including Buildings, Clean Tech, Solar, Transport & Water). The Convergence India expo is at the forefront of India's digital revolution, while the Smart Cities India expo is a reflection of India's emerging modernization and development landscape.