Senior Manager - HR at Exhibitions India Group
Views:46 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Exhibitions India Group - Manager - Corporate Communication & Marketing (8-10 yrs)
Looking for a smart, creative, and dynamic communications expert who can create the right brand impact with the power of messaging and content.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
- Craft and implement the Corporate Communication Strategy for the company.
- Execute of company's brand placement & promotion plan
- Benchmark the PR activities of the assigned business with the immediate competition and recommend and deploy initiatives to build the recall on par with the competition.
- Identify opportunities and arrange for relationship-building exercises for select leadership for the business assigned.
- Shape the overarching narrative for the company for both internal and external stakeholders. This will include the communication going in blogs, press articles, and any long-form content, emails to customers, communication going to employees from the CEOs desk, etc, investor discussions, etc.
- Execute media engagement activities with vendors, associates, and partner
- Liaison with creative agency and meet public relations requirement
- Collaborate with other functions within marketing to power brand outreach and lead generation through the right formats of collateral Masters in Journalism & Mass Communications or MBA Marketing.
- Coordinate with in-house creative teams or external agencies for desired outcomes.
- Plan, implement and manage PR programs
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs, and initiatives
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with the company brand.
- PG in journalism / MBA
- Min. 8-10 years of experience in writing and editing content (some of it preferably in media (in an editorial role) or publishing houses.
- Knowledge of driving communication strategies in the international markets (the US, UK, and APAC)
- Ability to grasp complex and technical subjects and recreate engaging content in collaboration with subject matter experts, business heads, and external agencies
- Demonstrated expertise in business writing and copywriting skills, with strong experience in developing impactful client-facing communications
- Should be comfortable writing for digital and social media platforms
- A dual-minded approach: You're highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Should have an eye for detail and experience in using style guides
- Excellent research skills
- Adept at handling multiple communication requirements across the function (Multitasking).
- 5 days working - Monday to Friday
- Role type - Full time/regular/Permanent/ Individual Contributor
- Job Type - Work from office - regular office hours.
- Flexi work hours
- Location - Okhla Phase III (nearest Metro station - Okhla NSIC - Purple line) 10 mins distance from there.
- Selection process - Selection process requires the candidate/s to come to the HO in Delhi for the interview.
- Association with a brand with nearly 4 decades of roots.
- Preference will be given to the immediate joiner
- Compensation - Per the industry standards
About EIG :
- Established in 1987, the Exhibitions India Group (EIG) is a leading trade promotion organization that acts as an interface between government, industry, media, academia, etc. The Group creates opportunities for trade promotion, networking, encouraging investments, joint ventures, and technology transfers through the platform of international exhibitions and conferences.
- EIG has organized over 100 international trade shows since its inception, including the creation of some of the longest-running and most impactful exhibitions in India. Today, EIG organizes the largest technology and infrastructure expo in the country - Convergence India (including Internet of Things, Mobile India, Embedded Tech, Fintech & Digital Gaming) and Smart Cities India (including Buildings, Clean Tech, Solar, Transport & Water). The Convergence India expo is at the forefront of India's digital revolution, while the Smart Cities India expo is a reflection of India's emerging modernization and development landscape.