Executives/Group Leader - Technical Sales Support (0-8 yrs)
Technical Sales Support
Skill Set Required :- People's Person, Time Oriented, Great Verbal & Written Communication Skills, Basic Math Skills, Basic Computer Literacy, Handle Customers Relations & Complaints, Crisis Management, Administrative Skills, Attention to Detail, Voice Inbound & Outbound Process, Email Inbound and Outbound Process and Chat Inbound Process
Department :- Technical Sales Support
Timings :- Shift wise ( Morning & Afternoon Shifts )
- Provide Pre-sales technical assistance, services and products education.
- Work on sales support services and provide technical and commercial back up as required.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Generate and process new sales leads, inquiries and purchase orders as necessary.
- Answer E-mails, Phone calls and chats from customers and deals with queries as they arise.
- Follows up with customer to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product or service.
- Exerts attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; reports the problems as necessary.
- Deal with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary
- Persuade customers that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Provides hands on support of customer care initiatives such as automated provisioning, online billing, order tracking and detailed account management.
- Solicit cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within the customer care experience.
- Take the extra mile to engage the customer