Executive - Tender Sales - IT (1-2 yrs)
- To Identify and generate Tender enquiries for IT Business from various sources and companies across Mumbai and Preparing summary of relevant tenders.
- Full Knowledge of Off Line and On Line Tender Bidding Systems.
- Target Clients or Market: Fully and Semi-Governmental and Private Companies for IT Business.
- Working with OEM to prepare RFP for customer for their requirements.
- To provide and follow up with all the quotation by Email, phone and personal visit.
- To achieve sales target on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Should be able to work on goals and targets.
- Should be Self-motivated, self-learner, self-analytic.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in both written and spoken
- Review of information about demands and derivation of supply and proposal preparations
- Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation
- Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization's requirements
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers. Contribution in cost and price calculations
- Keep Proper Track of Tender Submitted On Line (eTender) / Off Line Tenders
- Keeps Proper Track for EMD / BG / PBG where ever getting expired and ensure same is collected back.
- Analysis of previous bids, competitor analysis.
- Reply to queries from the customer
- Prepare a comparative statement of our bid against our competitors and save. Use the comparative statement to fill future tenders.
- To place order to our Principle for the order received