director at idence bds pvt ltd
Views:42 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Tender/Bid Management (4-5 yrs)
- Understand Online tender,E procurement, Gem portal
- Gathering information about new tenders floated.
- Preparing Tender as per the techno-commercial scope of work given in tenders, etc.
- Attend Pre-bid meetings.
- Timely submission of all tenders. RFQs raised. Bid Projects Documentation.
- Follow-up of a bid, prepare online offline tender inquiry
- Understanding of tender management process.
- To follow relevant procedures for Tender compilation, authorization dispatch.
- Tenders and Liasoning process can co-ordinate with govt. Officials, pending payment and collection follow-up, MIS reports, online/ offline searching of tenders, etc.
- Should be good at Rate analysis and quantity survey will give additional preference.
- Search for new opportunities through different sites, departments, newspapers, and magazines.
- The Tender Executive will be responsible for meeting all external and internal deadlines to submit the bidding documents on time.
- To work within the Tendering Department and Project Team to develop a tender strategy.
- Preparation of Technical Bid for different government departments
Required Skills :
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Convincing Skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Handy with MS Office tools
- Good Negotiation Skills
Required Qualification :
- Any Graduation