Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:21 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive - Telesales - BPO (1-30 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is one of the leading providers of Business Process Outsourcing services to various industries globally. They have centers in Kolkata and Delhi. One of their first milestones was to bring Australian Telecom directly to the Kolkata markets. They are a " CAPTIVE CENTER", which means that none of their processes are outsourced. Our client is working with extensively talented people in a friendly ambiance.
The Job :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a B2C sales / account management role, ideally within the Telecommunications industry.
- Experience within Multi-country Sales would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environment.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.