Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:15 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Telesales (3-6 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
The candidate will have to perform the following key activities :
- Undertake any projects/duties assigned by the Telesales Manager or Sales Manager.
- Act as Tele Sales customers' main contact for THE ORGANIZATION, responding and satisfying their sales and post sales requirements.
- Manage a portfolio of customers via telephone.
- Make telephone calls to existing customers on a regular pre-defined call cycle to secure new business and to ensure that individual agreed targets are achieved.
- Always provide customer-oriented service relating to specific sales issues.
- Maintain value of accounts that is 40% acquisition, 30% development, 30% maintenance, calls rate per day which will be 38 calls per day.
- Maintain Bi-weekly sales, planning sessions, Coaching Sessions.
- Maintain Country Sales Function. (Field Sales Group, Telemarketing Group, Tele sales Group, Marketing, CS Groups)
- Liaise closely with Sales Channels and other departments within THE ORGANIZATION for cost effective service and achieving specific area target.
- Formulate a personal sales plan that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new business prospects and maximizes growth within the existing client.
- Manage the revenue growth through Up selling and Cross selling tactics to exceed this budget through calls.
- Combine sales skills with THE ORGANIZATION product/service knowledge and convert the maximum possible prospect leads into accounts, emphasizing those with maximum revenue potential, to increase the size and quality of THE ORGANIZATION's account holders.
- Development of knowledge and commercial awareness about THE ORGANIZATION's services to maximize the sales function.
- Adhere to regional standards on profit margins and discount guidelines.
- Open new accounts and ensure they trade profitably.
- Maintain cost sensitive customer agreements with suggested minimum pricing tariff.
- Complete daily and weekly productivity reports to measure individual and department effectiveness.
- Ensure that customer information is maintained accurately on the customer database.
- To enable improvement and change within the organization.
Skills Required :
- Telephone skills.
- Communication skills (English and local language), spoken and written.
Profile Requirements : 3 years of experience in sales.
Role Details :
Role title : Telesales Executive
Department/Function : Commercial-(Sales)
Job Family : EXP IN Telesales
Reports to : Telesales Manager