Executive - Telemarketing - BPO (0-1 yrs)
A successful telemarketer must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer's requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
Cold call people using a given phone directory to sell products or solicit donations
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Use scripts to provide information about product's features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer's requirements
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
- Record the customer's personal information accurately in a computer system
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company's reputation
- Go the - extra mile- to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information.
- Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- High school diploma; BSc/Ba is a plus
- Identifying clients, introducing the company and self, presenting the concept, convincing its values and benefits and executing the orders.
- This job does want you to collect data, sort and analyze it to produce quality results.
- This job doesn't requires you to meet the clients.
Must have :
Outbound, Telemarketing, Telesales, Telecalling, telecaller, Sales & Marketing, Outbound Calling, outbound sales Optional Sales
6 Days a week Full