Executive - Telecalling - Travel Business (1-2 yrs)
1. Make calls to ensure that customer queries are dealt with in an efficient manner.
2. Inform customers of essential travel information, such as travel times, passport/visa requirements, health and insurance requirements, check-in arrangements and baggage allowance.
3. Organise displays of promotional material in a manner that would appeal to a wide range of clients.
4. Handle customer orders and payments in a timely and professional manner to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
5. Undertake general office administration
6. Make airline ticket reservations and issue tickets to clients in accordance with the company policy, taking into consideration the clients requirements.
7. Carry out any additional responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
Other Skills :
1. Computer Proficiency
2. Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Experience : 1 year minimum ( Immigration Background prefered)
Qualification : Any
Male And Female Candidates May Both Apply
Candidates Residing In Ludhiana May Only Apply