Executive - Tele Marketing - Architecture/Interior Designing (2-9 yrs)
Tele Marketing Executive
Telemarketing Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Converts inquiries into sales by answering inbound telephone calls.
Telemarketing Representative Job Duties:
- Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data..
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Telemarketing Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Persuasion, Telephone Sales, Customer Focus, Data Entry Skills, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Telephone Skills, Organization, Energy Level, Persistence, Product Knowledge