HR at Stamp'It Robotai & Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:26 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Tele-Marketing (0-4 yrs)
- Reach out to prospects via telephone and email to qualify leads using a specified scoring system. The expected activity level for this position is new 30 calls per day excluding follow up calls.
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains.
- Provide sales assistant to sales team / reporting authority as & when required.
- Generate marketing qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities and sent to the sales team in the CRM system (Sales force.)
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system.
- Convey summarized key findings from phone conversations to the rest of the Marketing team to help refine marketing communications.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Primarily assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- Set up appointments and find potential clients for the sales team. You- re the first step in the prospecting process, and sales teams rely on your persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding potential customers.
- Generate leads & forward it to field sales executive.
- Be in touch with regional heads, dealers for administrative function.
- Lead generator prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- You must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested