Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:40 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Technical Sales - IT (1-2 yrs)
-Be a part of a fantastic work culture
-A role that allows flexible working options
Our client is a leading provider of offshore web development and software outsourcing solutions for all businesses. They have a dedicated team of engineers that are highly responsive and delivery high-quality work which has made them stand out from the rest.
You will be responsible for :
- Handling inbound calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Resolving customer inquiries and requests and ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
- Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt and accurate order processing and delivery.
- Escalating customer feedback as required.
- Escalating technical issues to the relevant parties when needed and following up till the issues are closed.
- Ensuring all standards and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Answering queries and resolving issue relating to usage of standard applications and IT services.
- Providing monthly help desk reports.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Customer Service, Helpdesk/Technical Support or Sales Operations/ Support role.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder