Executive/Strategist - Social Media - IT (4-6 yrs)
Social Media Executive/Strategist in Chembur :
- The SME's role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. This role requires an in depth knowledge of products and market goals. Proficiency in media planning, web advertising, social media and web development is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures. Marketing specialists rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including, social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing digital & PR agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords programs.
- Presenting recommendations to Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
Desired Skills & Experience :
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or diploma in Marketing.
Core Competency Requirements :
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative print & digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of print & digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful print & social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering Digital campaigns for mainstream services.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary : 20,000.00 - 40,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Fixed shift
- 9 hours
- Mon- Sat
Ability to commute/relocate : Chembur
Total work : 4 years (Required)
Work Location : In person (Chembur)