HR at Learntech Edu Solutions
Views:50 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Social Media - Education (1-3 yrs)
1. Creating written and poster design pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
2. Good command over social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google+ and engage with social media users.
3. Connect and interact with customers on social platforms
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
4. Maintain a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
5. Good at CAPTION writing & social media planning
6. Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
7. Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
8. Develop and maintain Tracking systems on a regular basis to determine areas for social media campaign improvement and to gather visitors data.
9. Creating, curating, and managing content for all social media platforms
10. Creating & planning social media calendar & Social Media posts in advance.
1. 1-3 years of experience in social media
2. Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
3. Should be an expert in leading Social Practices
4. Firm grasp of Hootsuite and its integrations.
5. In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements. (not mandatory)
6. Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
7. Flexible and engaging writing style.
8. Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
9. Appreciation for insights and ideas.