HR at Pros and Pawns HR Consultants
Views:54 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Social Media (1-3 yrs)
We at Nirogam, a group of aspiring individuals, have a vision that authentic Ayurveda should reach every home in India and beyond. The Ayurveda industry has seen multifold customer acceptance in the past decade and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace globally. As a person who bags this opportunity, get ready to create a big bang on all platforms of business growth.
As the Social Media Executive for Nirogam, we are looking for a talented individual to manage our social media presence as per the larger branding and marketing goals of Nirogam. Given the impact of social media, this role will have a large impact on Nirogam's brand and reach.
What you will do:
- Strategy Execution
- Execute as per Nirogam's social media strategy. Ensure the strategy is aligned to the business goals.
- Perform research on current benchmarks, trends and audience preferences.
- Ensure social media content for various national and international and varied platforms like FB, Quora, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Ensure clarity and work happens in alignment with an understanding of brand sentiment, requirements, guidelines and target groups.
- Effectively manage social media accounts, campaigns and take care of end-to-end co-ordination.
Community Management :
- Understand and develop online customer community building and engagement initiatives based on the campaign / community objectives
- Coordinate thoroughly on audience and buyer persona research to ensure community development and maintenance initiatives take fruition.
- Manage high volume of daily social media posts and work to ensure growth in traffic on all platforms or as per strategy guidelines.
- Communicate with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner. maintain calendars to ensure daily deadlines are met.
- In case of roadblocks effectively communicate and coordinate processes to ensure this objective.
- Do necessary research and create necessary networks to ensure communication with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
Determining KPIs :
- Ensure social media related KPIs are followed
- Measure the success of every social media campaign and maintain budget to actual data
- Create, monitor and manage reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Collaborate, draft and manage, monitor and review SOPs.
Trend Awareness :
- Suggest new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up to date with best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Manage social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Manage campaigns to create and maintain high customer engagement and interaction with the assets.
- Online reputation marketing (ORM) process and listening tools - trace as per KPIs
Embracing Channel Diversity :
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Handle Nirogam's social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Working proficiency preferably knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media -best practices and platforms.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite
- Work out attention grabbing and share worthy copy/concepts and work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
Technical Competencies :
- 1- 2 years of relevant experience as a Social Media Executive/ Specialist or a similar role, preferably in a FMCG/ eCommerce company.
Preferable - aspirant should have worked on Buffer.
- Behavioural competencies
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Take feedback constructively and communicate effectively
- Problem-solving skills.
- Listening and be coachable
Along with your CV, please send us your portfolio which also has the following :
- 2 Facebook pages that you manage currently
- 2 Instagram profiles that you manage currently
- 2 brand names that you like and endorse or 2 that you dislike and would never endorse or 1 of each, with reasons.
We encourage interested aspirants to refer to our :
Blog: - https://nirogam.com/blogs/news