Proprietor at Recruitment Firm
Views:427 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Executive - SEO/Off Page (0-5 yrs)
Job Title : Search Engine Optimization ( Seo )
Location - Noida
Salary - 8,000/- to 25,000/-per month
- Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the Market Research Industry.
- On-site And off-site SEO experience for increasing the web traffic.
- Advanced Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, RELATIONSHIP-BASED Link Building, .EDU AND .GOV Link Building, Broken Link Building)
- Ability to track and monitor results for web-traffic.
- Able to participate in the market research industry related group discussions, online forums, and targeting audience effectively.
- Effective in troubleshooting, SEO and ranking related issues.
- Tracking the links and building SEO reports
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility :
Site Analysis - Complete technical report of the website. The report includes onpage and offpage factors of the website.
On-page Knowledge - Knowledge of Alt tags, Title tag, Anchor text, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Keyword Research, Image Optimization, Content Optimization, Sitemap (HTML & XML), HTML Validation as per w3.org standards. etc.
Creating high quality backlinks using ethical SEO techniques
Content Analysis - Reviewing the content, Special focus on checking for keyword density, keyword prominence and proximity
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Work closely with the other team members to meet the goals
Professional Skills & Qualifications:-
- 1 - 3 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
Desired : Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
Interested candidate must call Ajit Kumar Giri @ 9650225383