Executive - HR at Josh Technology Group
Views:5 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive/Senior Executive - Institutional Sales - IT Recruitment Firm (2-5 yrs)
Experience Required - 2 to 5 years
Job Location : Chandigarh
- Own Conveyance.
- Must know the Regional Language.
- Willing to travel to cities outside of Job location.
Job Responsibilities :
- Research about Training & Placement Head, Directors and Vice Chancellor of various Institutes, Group Colleges and Universities across India and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of the Product and Services.
- Own the End to End process of generating leads, cold calling, setting up meeting for Field Sales team and closing a deal.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
- Develops customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/services as per their needs.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of client's problems and complaints
- Coordinates sales effort with Sales Head and technical service groups.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
Accountabilities & Performance Measures :
- Achieve the Sales targets for every quarter as designed and planned.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Ability to understand the client's problems and join the dots of how our solution can help them.
Competencies and Skills Required :
- Self & Goal Driven, Quick Thinker, Action Oriented and Diligent
- Good Communication skills and excellent command over English language.
- High Interpersonal skills and pleasing personality.
- Eye for details and good cognitive skills.
- An extrovert with being high on conscientiousness.
- Understanding of Sales Cycle and deriving required analytics based on sales experience.
- Should be willing to travel as per requirement, within or outside the territory.
- Integrity and professionalism in work.
About Calyxpod Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd :
- Based in Gurgaon, INDIA, Calyxpod Talent Solutions Pvt Ltd is a growing team of technology consultants / innovators.
- CALYXPOD provides Recruitment Solution to Companies to be able to conduct Campus Recruitments, Walk - In Drives, and On-Going Lateral Hirings. CALYXPOD helps Companies to engage with all their partners & measure the value provided by them.
- CALYXPOD provides Placements Management Solution to the Colleges & Universities.
- CALYXPOD helps Colleges to run all their Placements Related Activities by Engaging Students, Faculty & Companies.
CALYXPOD has a highly talented peer group that is very well respected in the technology world. We work in small scrum teams with focus on fast iterations to deliver value. Our teams' extensive design and engineering experience is critical to the quality of our work and our ability to deliver elegant, highly scalable solutions. We lay a very strong emphasis on quality mentorship & learning.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. We are known to make things happen.Think Big & Achieve Bigger is the Value We Live By. Having said that we combine work with lots of fun & we seriously mean it :).
So, as we grow we- re not only looking to hire the best and brightest, but we- re also looking for people that share our values.