Assistant Manager at Doon Consulting
Views:35 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Executive/Senior Executive - Business Development - Information & Communications Technology Firm (0-5 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Identifying and interacting with appropriate contacts.
- Calling on identified contact number of customers and introduce them to the Product/Solution offerings.
- Generating leads for IT products and services.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service and ability to react quickly to customer's queries.
- Having a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Effectively build and execute a target achievement plan to maximize output.
- Database Profiling.
- Preparing MIS reports.
- Building & Retaining customer relationships through continuous follow up with them for their requirements.
- Experience 3 to 5 years of B2B tele-business development/digital lead-gen/inside sales/account management experience in ICT Industry.
- Must have carried a demand generation target and have generated meetings/BANT leads with contacts via cold-calling & follow ups.
- Ability to work with campaign leads and sales to effectively present the proposition to the target audience
- Experience working with prospects in the assigned geography
- Experienced in multitouch integrated campaigns using social, voice and advanced email tools like Outreach
- Knowledge of sales specialized in IT software, Cloud, Network, Communications suites, Security Solutions
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals
- CRM, email, social platform experience required - SFDC, Marketo, Outreach, Linkedin sales navigator platform skills a bonus.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor/PG Diploma/Degree.
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact across levels.
- Present constructive sales solutions and process to prospects.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex tasks.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional demeanor
- Knowledge of tech market trends in the region assigned.
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling, and marketing services or products
- Should have an outgoing personality and genuinely enthusiastic about new engagement opportunities with prospects, market development, and have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest market tech trends.
Interested candidates can send their resumes