Talent Acquisition Team at Careerz Inn
Views:65 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Senior Associate - Search Engine Optimization/Content (2-3 yrs)
Position Title: Senior Content Associate & Content Editor
Budget : 4-5 LPA
Justification of Role :
- Looking for a skilled SEO writer with minimum
- Relevant 3 yrs + experience in content creation, seo writing and copy writing/ editing
Education : Post Graduate/Graduate (BA / MA (English / Communicative
Content & SEO Based experience, copy writing/Ecommerce Background preferred
Skills required :
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly
- A knack for editing and proofreading with good research skills
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags
- Experience working with various publishing software like MS Office,Word, and Presentation etc.
- Some experience creating or sourcing content for websites/magazines/blogs (any URLs provided will be beneficial).
- Familiarity with internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO),Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or web development is a plus.
Job Description :
- Exceptional writing & editing skills (ensure to deliver both non- plagiarized content and all-around consistency in style, fonts,images and tone)
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to generate brand and seo topics
- Responsible for writing of creative content for beauty brands improving the quality of content on website
- Writes compelling content that meets prime search engine standards
- Review and write content quality based on Content Guidelines.
- Write SEO Based content for category pages, overall website
- Researching markets, websites to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Well-researched and accurate content will be produced on tight deadlines
Add on advantage if - Content background in fashion, beauty, skin and makeup categories
Kindly forward your updated CV
Or you can whatapp your resume on 7049417181
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.