Talent Acquisition Manager at Ease My Trade
Views:60 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Executive - Search Engine Optimization/Marketing - Education (1-3 yrs)
- We are looking for an SEO/SEM Executive to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Update existing content to include more keywords.
- Create quality content.
- Research keyword trends.
- Analyze site analytics to gauge which areas of the site have more traffic.
SEO Executive Requirements :
- Knowledge of SEO practices.
- Familiarity with google analytics and other analytic tools.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Requirements and skills :
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Skill Sets : SEO, Technical & On-Page, Offpage
Any Other Requirements : Finance Experience Would Be Preferred.
About us :
- StockDaddy is India's leading stock learning platform, making it possible for users around the nation to grasp the stock market skills with an ease of choices. We create financial value in the lives of people by delivering our services with a focus on positive growth