Manager Human Resources at MyOperator
Views:272 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Executive - Search Engine Optimization - IT (1-4 yrs)
Key Responsibility Area :
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of your clients- SEO competitors.
- Compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- Creation & Implementation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies.
- Contribution to the blogs.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes that impact ranking on the search engine.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Proven experience in the relevant field of at least 1 yr.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools, analytical tools, reporting tools, etc.
- Experience in Website analytics eg Google Analytics.
- Experience in using content management systems.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
- Knowledge about XML sitemap robot .txt file.