Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:110 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Executive - Search Engine Optimization - EduTech (2-4 yrs)
Our client is a high-growth EdTech firm revolutionising the learning and personal development space within the comfort of your own home.
You will be responsible for :
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM.
- Researching and implementing key performance factors of the leading digital marketing programs.
- Recognizing competitors' successful campaigns and generating insights by working closely with Marketing analytics team.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets.
- Understanding our user base and using A/B testing to optimise campaign performance.
- Working closely with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content.
- Participating in trainings and learning sessions in regular intervals to keep yourself updated with industry trends, best practices and new techniques.
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years experience in a Digital Marketing role, preferably in an internet or technology driven firm.
- Solid experience in SEO/SEM and Google Analytics is required for website and content analysis.
- Prior work in designing, implementing and driving digital campaigns end-to-end would be a plus.
- You are well aware of industry best practices and can help the team realize their goals while abiding by them.
- Fair understanding of HTML/CSS and website administrations would be a plus.
- You have an inclination towards find logical solutions to critical situations and can handle crisis with composure.
- You can work well in extremely fast-paced environments and are always welcome to change.
The Offer :
- A role for early stage performance marketing professionals to explore the EdTech sector
- Join our high-growth firm and progress your career with us
- Be part of our team of dynamic and enthusiastic talent