Executive - Search Engine Optimization - Education (1-3 yrs)
1. Responsible for all on- Page and off- Page SEO Activities.
2. Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
3. Perform SEO analysis for company website and provide recommendations to increase website's scope / potential.
4. Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
5. Perform backlink analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization.
6. Handle link development task for websites in order to get the website in top positions in search engines.
7. Test and implement various search engine marketing techniques, web site layouts, content and paid search strategy for SEO/ SEM optimization.
8. Promote website/services with the help of available social media sites.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED :
Critically Important :
1. Good knowledge of Link Building Activities like Web 2.0 properties creation, social bookmarking, article submission, blog submission, forum participation, guest posting, press releases, infographics, Wiki Links creation, Blog Commenting, Link Baiting, Link Exchange, Directory Submission, Education and Government Links Creation etc.
2. Should utilize Google Analytics, SEOMoz and other industry tools to analyze and report on performance against target.
Desirable : Should Have Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.