HR Recruiter at Huptech Consultancy Services
Views:7 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Search Engine Optimization (1-3 yrs)
Key Responsibilities for SEO Executive :
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Work independently on the planning and execution of the client projects
- Perform in-depth keyword researching, website analysis, and competitors analysis
- Create plan, manage, and execute Digital Marketing strategies for clients and our web products
- Manage and Review rankings and linking data against internal measurements for success
- Understand and implement Google Analytics
- Build and perform link building and outreach campaign
- Create, monitor and improve monthly reports
- Keep current on the latest trends in the Digital Marketing through endless research
- Work and understand on social media websites for lead generation and campaign marketing
- Off Page Optimization
- On page Optimization
- Keyword research
- Use of Different SEO tools for client website
- Search engine submission.
Job Description for Digital Marketing Executive :
- Complete technical report of the website. The report includes on-page and off-page factors of the website.
- Reviewing the content, Special focus on checking for keyword density, keyword prominence, and proximity.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Social Media Engagement, Social Bookmarking. Form Submission. Blog Directory Submission. Article Submission. Content Promotion.
- Develop & Implement Digital Marketing Strategy across Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, etc."
Job Description for Social Media Executive :
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. posting, tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, boosting, etc.)
- Create and maintain Post Calendars for different accounts (scheduling posts).
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Writing effecting copies (content) for all types of social media posts, websites, etc.
- Research appropriate keywords/hashtags for posts in accordance with the brand/product.
- Work closely with the Graphic Designing team to create attractive and effective graphic content.
- Assist in creating and managing paid ad and organic campaigns.
- Monitoring competitor accounts.
- Keep up-to-date with the current social media trends.